PayPal Credit

rebellady87
Contributor
Contributor

I have the PayPal credit line but every time I try to purchase something I am unable to use it. It says " Can't offer Bill Me Later Please Choose Another Payment Option". Any ideas as to why I can't use my credit line? Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Rooney4
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having this problem What's the point of credit if you can't use it
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@rebellady87 and @Rooney4,

Payments can often be blocked or declined if PayPal detects any unusual or suspicious activity. PayPal may also decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. I recommend logging out of your PayPal account for 72 hours in order to allow the internal system time to reset.  If PayPal Credit is still not showing as an available payment option after the 72-hour timeframe, it would mean that either the merchant isn't accepting PayPal Credit or there is a potentially high risk with using that payment option to fund the specific transaction.  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

HHFoods
New Community Member

I'm trying to use my credit line for a purchase who accepts paypal credit but the option doesn't even show up only paypal express...how can I use it? I also set it as my default method. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.