PayPal Credit Card 12/24 month 0% APR offer

XPSGamer
Contributor
Contributor

I find the prospect of having a 12/24 month financing option at zero percent interest enticing. I mean, who would't right? My question though is: Is this free financing offer something that is ALWAYS available to me? As in, is this a way you can use the card anytime for as long as you have it as long as the option is Merchant Supported and the necessary minimum amounts financed? OR... is this just a one time promotional thing that would mean I have to make such a purchase under some time contraint soon and it would only be something I can do once just as a promo for getting the card? The curent deal extending thru 2/28  boasts this free financing. I just don't quite fully understand what the overall latitude for using it is. I hope this is not to confusing a question. I could't find this out anywhere and trying to get someone on the phone about it proved to be a joke.

Another perhaps simpler way to ask this is: If I get a PayPal Credit CARD (not just PPal credit-a big difference), and I get this card before the 2/28 cut off, will I ALWAYS have this free financing option on supported goods/products?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.