Wes1o19
Contributor
Contributor
How do i get a Pay Pal credit holiday
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Luke100
New Community Member

Followed the advice listed on the website but still having problems finding the correct option to apply.

Login to Me Too

jonman1955
Contributor
Contributor
I applied and they agreed it but are still asking for payments.cant contact them as its all automated so cant pay as furloughed and they still prompting me for payment help
Login to Me Too

CathyWells
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they say to use 'other methods to contact us', but I did that, there was only chat available and the member of staff replied and just directed me back to the same page! There is an 0800 number to call though, I'll find it and post it here 🙂
Login to Me Too

prettyvacant
Contributor
Contributor

You can request a 3 month payment holiday for your PayPal Credit

I couldn't get any reply through the Message Centre so called the 0800 customer service number, which just has a recorded message asking to call <removed> from a landline.

If you call that number and have problems getting through to speak to someone with all the automated options, say "Operator" and it should transfer you to an actual person.

They sorted out a 3 month holiday on payments for me there and then.

Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

CathyWells
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Prettyvacant (I love your name!!) that's really helpful, thank you! I was going to come back and post the 0800 number, but couldn't even find it again, and it's great to know there's another number to call where they can actually help, that will save me and others reading a lot of hassle. Thanks 🙂
Login to Me Too

prettyvacant
Contributor
Contributor

Cheers CathyWells (love your name too but is that JUST because you like mine 🤔 idk...haha!) Yeah its good that PayPal have offered a break on payments but they've publicised it so little and made it so frustrating to be able request it...some might say, they don't ACTUALLY want many people to apply 😲

Remember to try saying 'Operator' if you get lost tomorrow trying to get through all the automated telephone responses...Its like a magic word to finally get to speak to someone👌

Hope it all works out

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.