APACHE TOMCAT EXCEPTION ERROR: CANNOT ACCESS PAYPAL CREDIT ACCT PAGE; WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED?

fastmari
Contributor
Contributor

Two weeks ago, an ERROR MSG responded to my request to access my PAYPAL CREDIT ACCOUNT, to pay on my Balance.   A 'TOMCAT APACHE error message appeared, explaining that 'HEADER TOO LARGE, OR ERRORS MADE. CANNOT ACCESS PAGE'   I have called Paypal Customer Service and they verified this is a correct message for the situation where ERRORS IN COMPUTERIZATION ARE PREVENTING ACCESS OF THE PAYPAL CREDIT ACCOUNTS OF MEMBERS LIKE ME.   While I was floored that an international banking group like PAYPAL had not corrected this error right away to restore services to their world of members, now I am flabberhghasted after 2 weeks that there is still the error message blocking use of Paypal Credit to all.   I am not able to contact a phone representative right now again, and want to know if any members know what could be hacking away at Paypal Credit, and how we are supposed to PAY OFF OUR BALANCE WHEN WE CANNOT ACCESS THAT PAGE!   I have already gotten a notice about this month's coming Balance amount due to be paid by me....yet I CANNOT ACCESS THE PAGE TO PERFORM THAT FUNCTION!???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.