accepting first ebay payment

Jasonpt2020
New Community Member
I have sold a few items on ebay. I have had an email from Ebay saying i need to follow this link to paypal to accept the first payment. my money in will then be automatic. i follow the link but takes me to the home page of paypal with no clue as to how I accept the first payment. can anybody help me with this? thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MaDvz2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, I hope all is well! Please be advised you can start receiving payment thru PayPal after you confirm the email address. If this your first time to receive payments you will be requested to accept it manually by logging in to your PayPal account. You may also visit the link below for further information. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-payments-using-paypal-faq1664?app=searc... Since our customer phone support is closed due to Pandemic Corona virus. You may also reach us thru live chat by simply login to your PayPal account and go to message center. I hope it helps! Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.