Unable to link bank account

barnmichael

I have recently created a new PayPal account. I had no problem linking my debit card. When I try to link my checking account, I click on "Link Bank Account" and it gives me a list of banks. I click on Wells Fargo and it goes to a blank page. I have to hit the back button several times to return to where I was. I have been trying this several times a day for a week with the same results. I have had two purchases made from the button I placed on my web site. PayPal tells me the money is on hold for 21 days since it is a new account. PayPal also tells me I have  short time to accept the money or it will be returned to the senders. When I try to accept the money, it says I need a verified account.  When I try to verify the account, it says I need to link a bank account. The link bank account fails every time, when I select Wells Fargo, I get a blank page.

I have another PayPal account I have had for years. If I go to Wallet>Link new bank account and click on Wells Fargo, it goes right to the appropriate page to enter my account info. The new PayPal account will not do this. I need to get this rolling. Any ideas on why I cannot get to the Wells Fargo new account page on my new PayPal account?

Thanks,

Michael

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.