Sending Funds Through PayPal

Sameh-AbdelNaby
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I hope everything is well at your side

I'm writing to you from Egypt, As I have transferred the amount of 85 USD to some one here in my account using my PayPal account that i have already linked it with my debit card that was issued from Commercial International Bank Here in Egypt which is one of the most popular banks in the world. So, Let me explain the problem

I have received a message from CIB on my cell phone stated that i have charged with 1,416.98 EGP including the PayPal currency conversion fees. After that, When i checked the actual balance on my bank account i found the deducted amount was 1,459.49 EGP and it's differ from the already sent through the message So I have called the bank to check the balance and they told me that PayPal is responsible of this deduction as the bank have no charges or fees on these transaction which is mean there is an additional charge of 3 % was deducted from PayPal however the user agreement and the policy of sending funds stated that there are no fees on sending funds just for receiving

So Please, I need to fully understand the situation that already happened. Are there any additional fees?

IF Yes, are there any ways to send the funds from Egypt without charges as mentioned in the using agreement.

Also, I need to know, If i linked my PayPal with another card, will be a charge as well or no?

for sending funds

Also, If i have linked my PayPal account directly with my bank account, is there avoid being charged?

and if i send the money from my PayPal balance directly through PayPal wallet, Is the charge still existed?

Please advice in details about the above mentioned

Thank You and Best Regards

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sameh-AbdelNaby
Contributor
Contributor

Please, I need assistance for explanations as soon as possible.

Where PayPal Customer Support.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sameh-AbdelNaby 

You pay for paypal to convert the currency for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sameh-AbdelNaby
Contributor
Contributor

Conversion Fees were already deducted But I noted there are additional sending fees of 3 % however PAYPAL stated that sending is without any fees.

Is there any customer support emails?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.