cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing previous name / address / accounts from search when paying for something.

AEX New Community Member
New Community Member

Removing previous name / address / accounts from search when paying for something.

Hi everyone. You know where you're just about to pay for an item with paypal and you have your name and address in a list to choose from? There are old ones, and some belonging to other people that I would like to delete. How do  I delete these from search? Cheers

2 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Removing previous name / address / accounts from search when paying for something.

@AEX

Click on send and request > manage contacts > more (top of page) > create an invoice > settings top of page > address book from the drop down list.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
AEX New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Removing previous name / address / accounts from search when paying for something.

@kernowlassHey, cheers. That did help me with something but actually not what I meant. I mean, I had an old address and a different name, also, my brothers name and my girlfriends name and address comes up in a drop down list of options when about to buy something. I'm trying to delete those.  I hope that makes sense. It's literally, when you're just about to place an order with paypal and you choose a name and address that you've used in the past. I went to delete those. Thanks for answering.