Refund

SophieA577
Contributor
Contributor
Tickets were bought from a seller and we paid through PayPal , she came up with excuses saying she was having family troubles, was going on holiday etc now a few days ago she said that ticketmaster told her they will send her an e-ticket BUT it’s an Ed Sheeran concert and there is NO e-tickets so she is clearly at it , it is 4 hours before the doors open for the event and she’s messaged to say “they should be here” but we have already got other tickets sorted. Can we make a claim against her with PayPal to get our money back ? It basically counts as not receiving an item it is literally 4 HOURS before the event . We have proof of messages with times and dates etc
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SophieA577

As its a virtual item then nothing is guaranteed but go ahead and open a dispute anyway, you can't lose by doing so.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SophieA577
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you . It is absolutely ridiculous people getting away with doing that! I’ll definitely make sure we get our money back one way or another!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SophieA577

If you don't get it via Paypal then if you funded that Paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they can help you OR small claims court?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.