PayPal Credit Agreement Signing Email

Samfernx
New Community Member

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue I’m having, and if they found a solution for it. I set up PayPal credit over the weekend, and as far as I knew, everything was signed and agreed at the time. Since then, I have received two emails saying I need to sign the credit agreement before the PayPal credit account it cancelled. Problem is, the link in the email doesn’t work. Has anyone else experienced this? I seem to be coming to dead ends trying to find ways to contact PayPal directly, as everything just leads me here

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_david

Hi there Samfernx.

Welcome to the Community!

If you are experiencing difficulties with your PayPal Credit account, you can reach out to our Credit team directly and we can assist you further.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

sawford3
New Community Member

I have called the paypal number yesterday and was told you had a problem, this morning i got another email with a box saying sign your credit agreement, clicked on it and it took me to the apply screen again. filled it out again clicked at the end and got another screen saying oops something went wrong.

Login to Me Too

Connor1098
New Community Member
Did you find a solution to this ? I’m having the same issue
Login to Me Too

Jcf4017
Contributor
Contributor

Im having this same issue, the email images are not loading fully and the link dosnt work. Ive tried chrome and explorer without luck

Login to Me Too

Steven170
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having exactly what this user is complaining about , I’ve signed now email states I have to sign again click link , log in and nothing can’t find any message or link to sign my signature ,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.