I want out

Letmego1
Contributor
Contributor
Just want to cancel this paypal bs.I keep getting emails telling me I'm being charged for a 0 balance.I dont remember ever using this app and definitely do not remember when or why I ever got on here.I have tried many times to contact paypal and cancel whatever I have been trapped in,but have had no sucess.any help with this would be greatly appreiciated.thanks to anyone who can help free me.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Letmego1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the advice I thought it was gonna get me out of here,but it did not.I guess I need to talk to a agent which has always been the main problem,there are no agents.just that computer that gets you nowhere fast.I did see the adress I used when I'm guessing this account was set up for use on Ebay,but was never used.it was 10-15,years ago.you would think after that long of no activity the account would be deleated and not keep sending me emails about a credit card that has expired many years ago...?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.