I can't login into my account

FarelTheGecko
New Community Member

I had created 2 paypal accounts. It was easier for me to have one connected to my German bank account, and one connect to my polish one. I jump between one and the other. Now I no longer have a German bank account, so I was about to delete the German one. Just needed to move all the money to the polish one, BUT since I was doing so much back-and-forth jumping, it did ask me to reset my password and send some confirmation code onto my cellphone.

PROBLEM IS, I seem to have typed out that phone number with a zero at the start (I had to do that with a few numbers while in Germany) , but now I'm in Poland, and when I click "send" , it does not arrive. I tried to verify everything via e-mail, where I get past that easily, but right after that, Paypal again wants the phone confirmation, so.... I'm stuck now with no way to get my money.

Could I get some help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FarelTheGecko

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.
You may have problems verifying any info once you have moved.
Also you are 'only' allowed 2 Paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same kind you 'risk' both being limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.