Funds in pending status

Pearlph
Contributor
Contributor
Yesterday I put money into my account. I transfered it from my bank account. Why is it still in processing and how do i get it credited to my account. I will be using paypal to except and receive funds sooo abd need to send the. Out right away?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pearlph 

You never need funds in your Paypal account balance as a buyer. When you purchase an item then Paypal credit the seller for you, this is so there is no delay in the despatch of your item. Paypal will then take the wait for the funds to transfer to reimburse them. This is because paypal use the slowest (cheapest) bank transfer option.

However if you don't have a back up card linked 'as well' to your bank account OR you are adding funds to your paypal balance yourself then this time its you that takes the wait as it goes as an echeque and can take about a week to clear through to your paypal balance (or to any seller you are paying).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pearlph
Contributor
Contributor
They sent you the wrong email. I have a payment that is on hold. Is there a way to remove the hold?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.