Earn Cash PP app is scam?

haykalarfan
Contributor
Contributor

I have installed an earn cash pp app, and I have break the cube and should have earned 50 dollars, but up to now more than 7 days I have not gained anything, is this kind of scam? if yes why paypal allow this to happen? not make a paypal name is not good, while the app takes the name of paypal, please help to be followed up

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Mdtrack13
New Community Member
No and I've waited 20 days. Such a waste of time.
Login to Me Too

Keiniobe
New Community Member

No payments received by me and I submitted a request in October on the 12th. Still waiting on my $20

Login to Me Too

Lshep112614
Has ANYONE EVER BEEN PAID
Login to Me Too

MsKaren
Contributor
Contributor
I have also broke the cube it says you will be paid after 5 days. It's been more than 5 days. Still nothing. I guess it's another app to delete?
Login to Me Too

Bmpoe
Contributor
Contributor
Why hasn't this app been paying people? I'd like to sue for this some how. My wife has broken cubes more than 5 times and I've broken 2 cubes. Still no payment.
Login to Me Too

slaughtr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Fam, I just downloaded an app called Earn Cash PP. This app uses the PayPal logo and claims if you break the ice

you will receive the gift card i.e. cash in your account. I have completed the app all the way through to win so called $500.

Many people claim to have not received their money. If this app is negligent why hasn't PayPal put a cease and desist on the developers of the app. Many people are upset and it makes the PayPal entity look really bad. Is this app real or bogus if it is PayPal shut these chumps down. 

Login to Me Too

Sixaro3991
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds to me like yet another bogus app using a well known companies logo to lure people into downloading it.

Especially since PayPal wouldn't be involved in supposedly giving away such large sums of money seemingly for nothing, when they won't even give me a reason as to why they are withholding £2.31 from me.

That and they seem to be getting lazy in that respect I.e. maintaining their consumer image/ how customers think of PayPal.

Judging by the way the customer service agents have no qualms with lieing to your face and saying something is being done when it isn't.

In short, uninstall the app, it's more than likely fraudulent and trying to gain access to information stored on your device. I.e. Bank details or other such sensitive information.

Login to Me Too

Bobissy28
Contributor
Contributor
I finished the $150 one and decided to see if I would get the the money, this was on January 31st. In the instructions it says that u will receive an email within 5days saying how to claim the gift card to PayPal. Well I still haven't received anything in my email, and have read to see if there was something that I may have done wrong. They did note that u will not receive the gift card if u "try to cheat or steal clicks". So I am thinking that they will find a way to say that u stole clicks so they don't have to give u the money.
Login to Me Too

slaughtr
Contributor
Contributor
That's really crazy to think most people steal clicks like how do you do that. If this is true than many people stole clicks doesn't make sense. Well I uninstalled this app but what I've learned is there are many apps fraudently using the PayPal logo trademark. This makes PayPal look they are in on this scheme. Beware of apps claiming to make quick money all use the same reviews.
Login to Me Too

Lshep112614
I did too. Broke the cube January 31st. Still 6 days later no payment. I broke the 500 cube. Wasting my time on tapping the cube. And still no payment? I need to know if it's bogus? If so I'm uninstalling the app.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.