cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t forward spam email to spoof@paypal.com

SOLVED

Re: Can’t forward spam email to spoof@paypal.com

I was having the same problem forwarded a suspicious msg w/ my gmail account--"message blocked". Finally figured it out. Gmail doesn't like the suspicious links w/in the email body. So choose Forward to spoof@paypal.com, delete the links within the message, and forward that. It worked for me!

I've tried your suggestions and Gmail or Outlook blocks the message.

Please help, I'm concerned I may be the victim of fraud.

"There must be a more reliable way to flag up a concern"

Tried spoof@paypal.com and Review"at"paypal.com, why don't you try and stop repeating solutions that don't work?

New Community Member

Me too. I have tried to forward a scammer email sent. I tried 3 times to send it to your spoof@paypal.com and it keeps sending back saying the email failed. 

@tb68 wrote:

When I try to forward my spam email to spoof@paypal.com I keep getting an alert saying sending the message content to server failed.

Contributor

Try forwarding it to yourself and list the Spoof report address as a second recipient. That worked for me. I think the hackers have hacked the functionality of some email servers, but on mine, having the spoof address as a second recipient made it go thru; I think.
Contributor

This worked for me:  Delete the phishing email and then going to your delete folder and forward from there.