Won’t let me pay?

EazyEee
New Community Member
I added my debit card, went to use it, PayPal asks me to link a card, so I actually link a credit card and after it verifies it, it ASKS FOR ANOTHER CARD AND I CANT PAY FOR WHAT I WANT!!! I JUST WANT TO PAY FOR ONLINE STUFF WITH EASE.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @EazyEee,

Good Day! I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

There are several different reasons your payment won't go through using the card.

It could be the internal security system being triggered due to recent limitations or unusual pattern payment history on your account. But it does not mean that your PayPal account is always the factor. It could also be the recipient's PayPal account that has limitations or the item/ product your are trying to purchase is something that is identified by our system as risky or unsafe to be completed.

Though I understand that you prefer to use you card to complete your purchase, you may also consider try changing your payment method like using a bank or other payment processor.

In case you'll be needing further assistance please reach out to our customer service by clicking Contact Us link at the bottom part of your PayPal page so you can see the communication support channel available in your country/region.

Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.