Using someone else's PayPal

Zarash
New Community Member

Hello everyone

I was wondering if I can use someone else's PayPal to purchase something online without my shipping address showing up on their account? Is that possible? 

When I use my account to purchase something, my address always shows up under "ship to". Will my address also show up if I'm using someone else's account?

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Zarash,

First, I want to advise that it is against our terms to use someone else's PayPal account to make purchases. This could result in a limitation on both their and your accounts. I would advise against doing this.

Regarding the address, any address used to make a purchase as the shipping or billing address would show up in the transaction details and the receipt, so that information would be shared.

In case I misunderstood your question, are you asking if the receiver sees your address? If so, the answer to that question is yes, they would have to see your shipping address when you make the purchase so they can send your product. I hope this helps.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.