Scams

Jesse12345
New Community Member

Am glad to get back to you regarding the payment for your item and i believed you have got the confirmation of my Payment in your mail Box, or JUNK FOLDER MAIL as soon as you receive the payment confirmation MAIL i want you to get the item shipped via Australia post EMS Mail only starts with letter (E) and end with (AU) to the address below and send the tracking number to me. So you should be able to ship out the item today and email the Tracking Number to PayPal Department. This is the shipping address below : Name: <removed> Thanks, Katty how is this for a scammer!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jesse12345 

Yeah been ongoing for at least 15 years.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jesse12345 

Yeah been ongoing for at least 15 years.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.