Paypal is forcing me to sign up as an American

lea-andra
New Community Member

I have a wax website. I wanted to add PayPal payments to wix. It led me to this page where I was supposed to enter my email address that I wanted to sign in with and then choose my country. I am from Jamaica, so I chose Jamaica.. as I went on in the sign-up process, it asked me for my social security number which I dont have cause im not American. It refuses to let me do anything else on PayPal and now its also **bleep** up my personal PayPal account and made that a business member too. I cant even get access to close my account and I have no idea what to do, when I log in this is what happens:

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 9.22.56 PM.pngI

Im very annoyed at this point. ALSO, when I try to sneak in through support to a regular page, it takes me to a business page that I didn't even finish creating and when I try to delete my account this happens: 

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 9.25.45 PM.png

I really need help cause I have no idea what to do. Please guys anyone, Im just trying to start a little clothing store and my country is a supported country so why is Paypal doing this to me!?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.