Payment not received

Yash098
Contributor
Contributor
I made a payment of 21$ from coursehero wallet to my paypal account, but I didn’t received any money . Can anyone help ?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @Yash098 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us through this difficult times. We do ask for apology for any delay or inconvenience. If i may ask have you tried calling the merchant to check the status of the payment?Normally in making payments if there is no problem regarding the transaction you've made it should be available right away from your paypal balance. So I am suggesting try to contact the merchant and if problem still persist of if you had any other question feel free to reply from this conversation.
Login to Me Too

negiashish70

Hi  @Yash098 

Have you received the amount from course hero to your Paypal account? Please help, I am also facing the same issue. Please provide me with the solution.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

SAINIMANU
Contributor
Contributor

@negiashish70 @Yash098 

Hi there, do you guys got you Course hero payment?? Currently I'm facing the same problem.

Please do respond.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.