PayPal Never Answers 1 Single Question Anymore!

eddievegas
Contributor
Contributor

Is it just me, but trying to run my business using PayPal, there is Zero support, or so many dept, broken links, PayPal controls every google search on a question, robots, 8 different human people can reply in any giving question, AND None ever give you a answer. There are the biggest company, but lost all connect to business owners who help build them since year 1 PayPal been in business. They take away all they had to reward you as a business account. But the advertisement looks so good, but read the user agreement.. in small print and 15 pages long. It's like the workers don't even get trained and trying to contact them leads to a very bad day that lasts a lifetime. PS: the disconnect calls after they blow you off and transfer you.  IS really a hang up.. IF YOU do get threw, they bounce to back.. I am a 59 year old.. 22 years business owner that used PP for millions of dollars. The love of money is the root of all evil, and I place that one right on PayPal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eddievegas 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

OR you can ask a question on here, there are more moderators and paypal employees coming back to help on this forum now.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.