PAYPALS RIDICULOUS FEES

REDICULOUSFEES
Contributor
Contributor
It’s criminal. I haven’t sold anything on eBay in quite sometime. To find out I was charged in excess of $13 for selling an item and you guys ‘handling’ an electronic money transfer is absolutely RIDICULOUS. I will be deleting my PayPal immediately, what a RIP OFF and a JOKE.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@REDICULOUSFEES 

This isn't ebay, ebay is a completely separate company.

Ebays fees for listing and selling are on their site.

Paypals fee for processing your buyers payment is on paypals site.

Feel free to close withever accounts you want to as it does not affect anyone on here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

REDICULOUSFEES
Contributor
Contributor
You don’t think I know these two companies are separate? It was PAYPAL with the absolutely ridiculous fee for ‘processing’ a PayPal payment from an eBay transaction. You would think with all the money they are overcharging anyone using their service, they could pay you for being so awfully loyal to this awful company. And while me alone cancelling PayPal won’t affect anyone on her here... I’m certain more people won’t tolerate outrageous fees and you’ll be left without your favorite ‘hobby’ fanboy.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@REDICULOUSFEES 

If you know the companies are completely separate then how do you think that Paypal would make any money to run the service and pay their staff if they don't charge a fee !!!!!!!!!!!!

And I don't have a hobby, I help out on her to save folks being scammed and help them learn about how paypal works because there is very little customer services at the moment.

So.....your welcome and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  😂

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.