Fraud? Or misunderstanding

Sunny1969
Contributor
Contributor
I recently just started eBay. And my first sale is still pending.i was in contact with a buyer she purchased a 30$item.I made contact with her.She asked me if I could also include in the package a 250$ Visa card.At first I wasn’t sure if I could do that.Anyway she said she sent the money.So I look and look.She had asked me for my email address I gave it to her.i got a text saying 330jad been sent to my acc.Agian I looked couldn’t find any money.Then I read the payment e mail she sent it said that there was a hold on the money Intell I sent proof that I purchased the Visa card.So I tried to cancel the whole sale.i wasn’t comfortable buying a 250dollar Visa card and I still didn’t see any money being held in any of my acc.So today I talked to her she said it was being held tell I got the card then sent a pic of card and reciet .She said as soon as I did that money would be released into my acc.Then I got another email.that said not to worry as soon as I proved I got Visa card money would be realesed.Both e mails look fradulant to me.i still haven’t shipped because I still have no confermarion of any money being held.What can I do
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.