Earn Cash PP app is scam?

haykalarfan
Contributor
Contributor

I have installed an earn cash pp app, and I have break the cube and should have earned 50 dollars, but up to now more than 7 days I have not gained anything, is this kind of scam? if yes why paypal allow this to happen? not make a paypal name is not good, while the app takes the name of paypal, please help to be followed up

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Thodge
New Community Member
Why is this app supported by PayPal? I busted 2 ice blocks over a week ago and I still haven't received or heard a response or payout! Breaking this isn't easy, it's hard to keep up with it, and now they ain't paying....what's up with PayPal allowing this to happen?
Login to Me Too

LioTabois1
New Community Member

Hello to you all,

by me the same i broke 4 cubs 1x i saved till i had 500,- than 2x  500,-

Also did not receivedanything.

Someone get response by PayPal or get reaction?

Login to Me Too

Treana

I have the same issue,  if they aren't going to pay the courtesy of explaining that in an e mail would at that point be the best and most professional way of handling the situation.  Stop wasting or time otherwise

Login to Me Too

vijay69
New Community Member

Hi All,

I had the same problem with this app last week. I have broken the cube and got nothing in one week. PayPal should block such app as they are using a genuine brand name to fool people. Or we will deactivate our PayPal account. 

@PayPal team, please do something on this and help us out.

Thanks,

Vijay <removed>

Login to Me Too

Sdengler33
New Community Member
Guaranteed PayPal pay out. This app guarantees a payout of a PayPal gift card if you complete task. Have not been paid. Who can help
Login to Me Too

melindakhoskins
New Community Member
Has anyone received their payments?
Login to Me Too

Bmpoe
Contributor
Contributor

SadieVillars
New Community Member
I havent yet and it's been 7 days! So **bleep**!!!
Login to Me Too

wv_blueangel
Contributor
Contributor
10 days now waiting since I broke 2 cubes and have not received anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.