Paypal Access Card

mikesten
Contributor
Contributor

I'm extremely disappointed that I have yet to receive an invitation to apply for an access card. Been a Paypal customer for over 14 years, I had the old prepaid Visa card (until Paypal cancelled that programme). I'm beginning to think that this card is mythical and doesn't actually exist! Can someone explain the invitation criteria? And is there someway to get 'on the list'?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Flufflepuff
New Community Member

Hey, ive been a paypal customer on this account for about 2 years and I got an invitation to the card and have it infront of me, regards to the criteria I have no idea. But I can say I use my Paypal account almost daily. I think its for customers who move alot of money in and out very often. Or random.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Mikesten.

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this.

If you would like to apply for a PayPal Access Card, you should be able to do so through the following link https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/accesscard

If you scroll down the page, you should see an option that says Get your Card. By clicking this, it should direct you through the application process.

David.

Login to Me Too

mikesten
Contributor
Contributor
This tells me I am not eligible, as does all the other communication I have had with PayPal - this is an absolute joke. To say I am less than impressed is a complete understatement.
Login to Me Too

mikesten
Contributor
Contributor

It would be nice if someone from Paypal actually bothered to reply 😞 😞 😞

Login to Me Too

mikesten
Contributor
Contributor

Any chance of an update on my original questions from Paypal themselves - bad manners to ignore posts in my book!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.