Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

TiCross

Honestly, PayPal Mobile is one of my most-used and most-loved apps on my iPod touch. First impression was the function that lets you login via mobile number and 4-digit PIN. I really do not like typing the whole password on the little touch screen, and now it's much easier when I only need to type in 4 numbers. PayPal Mobile allows me to use most of paypal functions as the web version does such as send, receive money, transfering from/to bank account. I would give this apps A+++ grade for its advantages!

Login to Me Too

DustyDoodads
Contributor
Contributor

I LOVE it! 🙂  I use the PayPal app on my iPhone daily..It is a huge help to me.  Have to say this last update has it's issues, 4 out of 5 times I log in I get an error message of some sort, but usually I just log in again and it's back to normal.  Even with the latest update quirks, I can't complain, love the app!

Login to Me Too

alo
Contributor
Contributor

I use PayPal mobile all the time to pay for my ebay purchases when on the road... it's so easy and FAST! Love it!!

Login to Me Too

Razor420

Great Work

Login to Me Too

everything_plac
Contributor
Contributor

I found the PayPal Mobile App for my Android phone today -- woo-hoo!! Now I can check my balance on the run -- love it!!

It will work great with my Ebay Mobile app as well!!  No more guessing!!

Login to Me Too

elduderino04

I really love that I don't have to be home on my PC to use PayPal, as I do a lot of surfing (and therefore online shopping) on my phone. Keep up the good work PayPal!

Login to Me Too

charophoto
Contributor
Contributor

I've used the PayPal mobile app a lot over the last few months!  I've sent payment requests to clients and gotten paid without ever having to be at a laptop or in a wifi area!  I love the mobile app, and I use it almost every day to check my balance and see if recent transactions have cleared.  Good stuff!  🙂

Login to Me Too

JoshVBay
New Community Member

I love the Paypal Mobile app as I use it daily to check activity from selling on eBay.  It's easy to use and beats having to take the time to got on a PC check my account.  Thank you so much for making my life much easier. Robot Very Happy

Login to Me Too

design007
New Community Member

I'm a freelance designer, all my income goes through my paypal account and that means I pay everything with my Paypal debit card. It's really nice to be able to use the Paypal Mobile app to check and keep track of my balance.

Thanks Paypal Mobile!

Login to Me Too

qualitylogos

I love the app and all it does, however im worried about security.

The pin is only a few digits long. Is there any protection on the app that would not allow a robot of some sort to enter in numerous digits till they guess the 5 digit pin?

Thanks

Justin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.