Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

JimBoHa

Love the bump feature on the iPhone! I wish there was a way to use your paypal credit card by scanning your iPhone.  I dont mean the RFID thing (to many security problems), but perhaps a barcode on the screen like you can do at airports.

Login to Me Too

faith2807
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal via app is amazing. I can purchase items and pay for them from anywhere and it takes less than a minute. Great program!

Login to Me Too

robynalys
New Community Member

love this app. would have liked to see the "contacts" as those I use in paypal vs those in my phone.  I wish more businesses used paypal local.

Login to Me Too

jorgedorado
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a Paypal member since Sept 2000 and this app has made transactions 100x smoother.

Login to Me Too

kisted22

I like the fact that I can use the mobile app to check my balance. Sometimes I check it right in the store to make sure I have enough money and it only takes a few minutes!! I also like that the login for the app is quick and simple, yet secure.

Login to Me Too

StickerChick
Contributor
Contributor

I do use my PayPal mobile app on my iPhone quite often for checking my balance when I'm away from my computer. My one small critique is that either PayPal or Pandora needs to change their app icon because they are soooo similar that I have confused them and opened the wrong one (I remedied the situation by dragging the Pandora app to a different screen on my phone).  Otherwise, it is a user-friendly, useful app that I consider as a valuable tool to help run my business when I am away from my desk.

Some other members in the community have expressed that they feel this month's reward (providing feedback on the PayPal mobile app) is not really an effective promotion or reward. Unfortunately, I agree with them. My Advantage membership was just granted this week and this was the first monthly promotion that I have been exposed to....so, I have to admit, I really don't see much "Advantage" yet. Looking forward to seeing what is coming soon and exploring what other benefits might be of use to me.

Login to Me Too

royalcrew2
New Community Member

So far great.  I did not know they had this app available for my phone.  I love the iPhone and now I love the ap.  Looking forward to more information on how it all works.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

jbrown7891
New Community Member

Mobile makes it easy to make purchases when I'm not around a computer.  Great application and very easy to use.

Login to Me Too

DDSol
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure if I posted in the right place before, just making sure I'm getting my $100 entry.

I said it needs a lot of work. I said it's Lame, if you really want to know, read it in my other post elsewhere. It crashes and features just do not work. Weak.

Login to Me Too

anasman47
Contributor
Contributor

I was easily able to send out invoices from the road and when I got home........my money was there too!  Love it 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.