Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

jkcwilson
New Community Member

I've really enjoyed the mobile app for Paypal.  It let's me get my balance while out shopping for new products and has come in very handy on several occasions when out with other Paypal users when we decide to split a purchase.  A great tool for anyone who buys and sells online.

Jeremy 

Login to Me Too

MCMGames
Contributor
Contributor

I started with the mobile app on an ipod and loved getting push notifications of transaction receipts and the ability to send money to friends in a snap.  However, since then I have upgraded my phone to an android device and my push notifications have gone away.  I also routinely have trouble even seeing my balance and transaction history.  I can still easily send money, but other functions on the app just completely fail to work most of the time. 

Login to Me Too

Jsgue
New Community Member

Mobile Experience is great. The app is extremely useful and invaluable. I love the extras and thank you can virtually do anything and beyong with the app. In a highly competitive market Paypal just clombed to the top as a mobile banking interface.

Thank you

@PayPal_ReneeM wrote:

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

@PayPal_ReneeM wrote:

5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
    6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Login to Me Too

izzi1s
Contributor
Contributor

I probably use my Paypal mobile App different than anyone else.

My wife likes to have Garage sales almost every weekend. Before the Paypal App we found that we were losing business when a potential customer would say that they have to run to their bank as they did not bring enough cash with them to pay for an item....Guess what they left and never came back. This happens all too often.

Now that we have the paypal app we can receive payments for the items and have even turned some of our customers on to the Paypal App.

We also post our garage sales on Craigslist and mention that we are probably the only garage sale that takes Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Crosswised
New Community Member
I use the PayPal Mobile app in conjunction with my eBay business. I really like the ability to check my balance, receive notifications when I receive payments, and transfer money as needed. It's easy to use and all the information I need is at my fingertips no matter where I am!
Login to Me Too

Bradlyco
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a little confused on the posting directions. I thought I followed them, but it seems everyone is posting their mobile app experience here, so I'll do the same. I don't want to miss a chance to win, just because I followed directions.So here it is:

I love the PayPal Mobile App. It is extremely easy to use. I can check to see if I've been paid for an eBay item, check my balance, ( before the app, I had to stand on one foot and try to touch my nose, just to check my balance.), send money to my sister who has been down on her luck for what seems like 30 years, check to see if my sister has sent me back any of the money I've sent her,  and too many other things to list.

The app is so perfectly designed, I could log in while driving. I do not ever log in while driving, but this app is so easy to log into, I may only hit one mailbox while logging in and driving, whereas other apps could cause me to destroy at least three mailbox's and possibly total my car with a telephone pole. (please do not use the PayPal app, or any app while driving).

Thanks PayPal for a great app and great service!

Login to Me Too

JasmineM
Contributor
Contributor

I love the functionality of being able to use my phone to pay for things online. I get an email update everyday on my smartphone from my favorite daily sale website. I love that I can pay just as quickly as I can view the email! Awesome!

Login to Me Too

rainbow16
Contributor
Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the PayPal mobile app!  I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and it has become an invaluable tool when I'm away from my desktop PC.  I'm one of those who don't carry cash anymore and being able to make purchases and send monies to others when I'm on the go makes the PayPal Mobile App better than baked bread.  The transactions are safe and I feel confident that my money is secure, and it just doesn't get better than that!  Woman Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Gazrok
New Community Member

The mobile paypal app is very handy in this day and age when nobody wants to carry cash anymore.  It's quick and easy to login and fast enough that its not a burden to just ask your friend to paypal you money instead of handing you cash or trying to split a bill using 2 credit cards.

Login to Me Too

Dilex
Contributor
Contributor

I love using the PayPal Mobile app!  Not only is it easy to access my account at the click of a button, I can still request money, send money, add funds, and look up the history of my account.  A nice feature on the app is the money tools tab!  I can figure out how to split a bill and add the tip!  

The most interesting of all is the add money from checks!  I haven't used it yet but I think I will give it a try with the next check I recieve.  All you have to do is take a picture of it and submit!!!  No more running to the bank before they close!   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.