Post feedback on your PayPal mobile experience for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We'll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here’s my feedback on using PayPal on my mobile device:

I was able to quickly add money to my Starbucks card on my iPhone, right at the register, using PayPal! 

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
104 REPLIES 104

tjperez

Great Service! Use Paypal Mobile constantly on the go when I need to pay for auctions that I won through Ebay. Keep up the good work!

Login to Me Too

internettutor

I think the new paypal mobile app is great! It is easy to use when I am not using my laptop.  (Before the app I would wait until I got home before purchasing something. Now I can buy while on the go.)

Login to Me Too

dharp51

I think it is awesome!! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Dave_Barney
Contributor
Contributor

I am one who does not use a mobile phone.  I think people who do are rude and destined for brain cancer.  Too often I have spoke with folks who weren't even talking to me.  I couldn't imagine paying for the opportunity to be such an idiot as those folks are. Actually I don't have time to leave home after clicking seventeen times just to  pay for something.  Nor do I have the funds to afford a mobile server since ebay is my only gig.  I am just trying to keep my electricity on so I don't have to go to the library to print labels again. The politics of ebay and paypal and their buyer protection creates fertile ground for nit picky customers who wring you out and leave you to rot in a ditch over some silly little non problem they imagined in the first place or made up to cover their buyer's remorse.  Anyways I get left out again for being smart.  I have not subscribed to the mobile frenzy of bs apps like the masses seem to have. I doubt I will win any contest for my  addition of my "mobile app experience"  but I wouldn't expect to anyways.  I don't  play the lotto  nor enter silly contests  that are giving away a whoppping  $2500 bucks to their customers who collectively  have spent billions on the site.  I see that as the ultimate cheap shot.  Am we supposed to be all excited?  Am we stupid?  

Login to Me Too

newbharry
New Community Member

dont know if this is even safe.. i think its ok 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.