Post feedback on the PayPal mobile app for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We’ll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here is my feedback on the mobile app:

When someone owes me money, I love that they can just bump it to me from their iPhone.

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

grazianic

I use the PayPal application on my Iphone... It works wonderful making any operation easy and fast... 

Thank you so much

Claudio

Login to Me Too

Dozer

Excellent app, like having a bank in your pocket. 

Login to Me Too

JimBoHa

Love the bump feature on the iPhone! I wish there was a way to use your paypal credit card by scanning your iPhone.  I dont mean the RFID thing (to many security problems), but perhaps a barcode on the screen like you can do at airports.

Login to Me Too

kalyndesigns

This app is great for small business owners. It is so convenient and allows me to provide great customer service even while I am away. I was recently on the road and was able to issue a refund through this app to a client within seconds. I love it.

Login to Me Too

AAckerman86
New Community Member

Let me tell you, I work for a company in Hoboken,NJ listing their overstock on eBay and I get a percentage. I do still have a full time job and running a home so I am always on the go. I was doing laundry that was a few days overdue today so there was a lot and I started working on my eBay listings work. I needed to see my paypal account as well as send money to the merchandiser to ship the items that sold while I was away from the house. I looked to see if PayPal had an app and sure as the sun is bright, there was one. So I downloaded it and tried it out. To my amazement, I was able to get all of my work done while my clothes were in the wash! I felt so accomplished! Now I have a few minutes to put my feet up while dinner is cooking instead of working on the computer! Thanks a bunch PayPal for creating such an amazing app! I am sure I will use it A LOT!!!!

Spoiler

Login to Me Too

djsonkin
Contributor
Contributor

Excellent app interface.  I like being able to use a pin rather than the password for accessing my account.  I also like being able to transfer money back and forth from my bank accounts.  Also like the new local feature.  Looking forward to when we can make purchases directly from our phone/in stores. 

Login to Me Too

miraclemuffins
Contributor
Contributor

The app lacks processing credit cards like Square or GoPayment.  With either of those apps, I can enter the amount I want to charge my customer, swipe the card, get a signature and get paid!  PayPal has virtual terminal so adding this feature shouldn't be so difficult. 

Login to Me Too

kimberlya
New Community Member

Super easy App, wonderful way to see payments, make transfers...Awesome!   Only thing I would like to see is it be able to  issue refunds from it

Login to Me Too

naturesbutters
New Community Member

not a fan of the mobile pin.

wish it was formatted/had offerings as the full site.

god to know the option is available.

Login to Me Too

clee988

The mobile app has been really good to me so far. I have not faced any problems making payments over the app and the bump feature is really handy. The next thing to improve is to be able to accept credit card payments somehow, whether through an added swipe device or at the very least being able to type it in.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.