Post feedback on the PayPal mobile app for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We’ll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here is my feedback on the mobile app:

When someone owes me money, I love that they can just bump it to me from their iPhone.

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Caslen
New Community Member

My favorite App on my iPhone. All the features work great and I love the one click eBay payments

Login to Me Too

cotulkn24
Contributor
Contributor

I have the Ebay and Paypal app on my BB smartphone, both work very well and easy to pay from my smartphone, doing it just that much faster may mean I get my item shipped faster, better feedback and maybe a day early. I hope to win the $100 bucks as, again, Ill pay from my app! Thank you

Login to Me Too

PrincesM
Contributor
Contributor

will try this app as soon as I get a new phone. Sounds awesome though:)

Login to Me Too

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I could change funding source to Credit Card when making a payment by mobile.

(Seen in: iPad, Android)

Login to Me Too

CelebrityPsy

That's a great mention. Being about to change funding source would be awesome. I haven't had that issue yet, but I know I will definitely need that in the future!

Login to Me Too

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

I wish PayPal was available to sideload or from the Amazon App Store.

Login to Me Too

joshua12585
Contributor
Contributor

I use the paypal app to check my paypal balance and to transfer money to my bank account.

Login to Me Too

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I could hide credit card transfers, like the website does.

(Android)

Login to Me Too

postalchart_com
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I could see and open tracking info on purchases like on the website.

(Android)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.