Post feedback on the PayPal mobile app for a chance to win $100!

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, it’s Renee from the PayPal Advantage team. We loved reading all of the great buying and selling tips that you posted in August. I think I even feel confident enough to start selling!

This month, we want to hear your feedback on either your experience using the PayPal mobile app, or purchasing items with PayPal on your mobile device. We want to learn from you what you think is working, what challenges you face and anything new you may have learned from using the app or paying through mobile. If you don’t have the app, or haven’t used PayPal on your device, please try it out. We’ll select 25 posts at random to win $100. Each member can be entered to win up to two times, one for each type of post.

Here is my feedback on the mobile app:

When someone owes me money, I love that they can just bump it to me from their iPhone.

How to post your feedback:

1. Go to the Community tab
  2. “Click Log in or Register”
  3. Enter your PayPal account email address and password
  4. Read the Advantage Community Agreement
  5. Enter a name that will be used as your “handle” or “user ID” in the community
  6. Submit your story to the folder topic “Share Your Buying Tip or Share Your Selling Tip”

Good luck and thanks for the information!

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

Razor420

I LOVE the app works fast and the bump your phone to send to my brother works great.

Somthing to think about is being able to do  curency conversion with the app...

i Give it a A+++

The Programers gave this app 110%

Thanks For taking the time to read this.

Login to Me Too

everything_plac
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking forward to using this App on the road this winter -- holidays is when we travel the most and the hardest on me but not anymore!! Security is good and I love how it signs you out when you close the app.

Login to Me Too

elduderino04

It's a great app, it looks really clean and is easy to use. I especially like that it lets you split the bill at a restaurant and send a request to the people you're dining with to send you their share. Also, I really like the fact that it lets you deposit checks (as my bank's app doesn't do this, and the nearest ATM is about 100 miles away).

Login to Me Too

AmyJamieson
New Community Member

I wish the app showed all my current items.  It seems to just pick and choose what it likes to show... almost like a daily highlight.  (Yes it is a current version)

When I signed up for the texting alerts It does not show my balance as $XXX.XX  it always shows it as $0.00 as in no money when I know there is money in there.  So, I stopped using that feature as well.

Also I found this process to be very cumbersome.  It would have been easier to do an online survey.  This was too many steps when we all work full time and have busy lives.  (Sorry.)

Thanks for listening.

Login to Me Too

dandutch1

Great App!

Login to Me Too

tjperez

Can keep track of my paypal balance on my cell phone without having to log in to a computer. Its awesome 🙂

Login to Me Too

haya-estate
Contributor
Contributor

This app is perfect so far.  I love the instant pin access instead of having to type in entire user info and password.  Haven't had a single problem with this app.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.