"Require Billing Address" For WooCommerce
I require assistance regarding having PayPal enable a feature to send a billing address for virtual products. It has been enabled for my Sandbox environment, but I now need it enabled for the live site. The issue I am having is that customer support does not seem to understand what I need done. Can anyone here provide in clear terms how I can communicate with customer support in a way that will allow them to enable this feature for me. It is a checkbox in the WooCommerce plug-in "Require Billing Address" and is shown in more detail in their docs found here:
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Is PayFlow Out Dated as a payment platform? Getting a lot of failed transactions on WooCommerce in Payflow
- Missing Customer's Billing / Shipping address in WooCommerce in REST APIs
- Woocommerce order meta data does not contain Paypal fees when order status goes to processing. in REST APIs
- Payment Processing if located in the British Virgin Islands? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal transaction is missing the Order details in REST APIs