Verified Paypal accounts not able to purchase

MartR7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

having problems receiving money from verified Paypal accounts since 27.october. When my clients use the "Checkout with Paypal" button, it leads them to the Paypal page, but when they enter their details an error message occurs. What can I do to fix this. I will add an attachment about the error(UPDATE: can not upload photo ). Contacted Paypal about this yesterday, but nothing has changed since then.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MartR7
Contributor
Contributor

What Shopify guru told me: 

Okay, I see an answer from our escalated team. We checked back in the logs and were able to see that the correct state was being passed from Shopify to PayPal. Did the PayPal team specify that the issue was with Shopify? They believe the error could be related to this post. Post: http://forums.oscommerce.com/topic/361531-unable-to-process-payment-due-to-shipping-address/

If the PayPal team specified the issue is with Shopify, did they mention why that may be? As far as we can see, all the information is being correctly translated to PayPal, and the payment happens offsite, so we can't see any PayPal specific errors. If they have more details I can definitely get the team to investigate further.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

I replied on the other thread, I'll close this one out.

Login to Me Too

MartR7
Contributor
Contributor

I can not see a reply.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Here: /t5/Payments/Verified-Paypal-accounts-not-able-to-purchase/m-p/1123584#U1123584

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.