Error code 10482 - PaymentAction of Order is not allowed with Unilateral..

dgudipally
Contributor
Contributor

We recently opened a new Paypal business account and using the API credentials to integrate our system with Paypal. During testing, we are seeing that the Paypal API throws an error code of 10482 Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. Desc2=PaymentAction of Order is not allowed with Unilateral and Non-Credentialed authentication.

Did anyone experience this before and what might be cause of this error?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dgudipally
Contributor
Contributor

We figured out that the cause of this error was that the email address on our Paypal business account was not verified. The error message was totally misleading. PayPal technical support was able to help us figure this out. Once the email address was verified, everything started working.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

dgudipally
Contributor
Contributor

We figured out that the cause of this error was that the email address on our Paypal business account was not verified. The error message was totally misleading. PayPal technical support was able to help us figure this out. Once the email address was verified, everything started working.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.