Action required: Renew your API certificate

RAshmann
Contributor
Contributor

I neither have Profile or My selling tools appearing on my account menus.

They did at one point. They then disappeared and after a phone call to you they re-appeared.

And guess what! They have disaapeared again.

Can you please assist me to retrieve my new certificate. See below for the email you keep sending me.

Thank you.

To avoid service disruption to your PayPal API integration, we recommend renewing your API certificate before the expiry date. Here's how:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click  Profile  near the top of the page.
  3. Click  My selling tools.
  4. Under "Selling online", click  Update  beside "API access".
  5. Click  View API Certificate.
  6. Click  Renew Certificate.
  7. Under the certificate marked "Active", click  Download Certificate.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

Navigating yesterday on the paypal main website, was impossible to open the dropdown menu on the "settings" icon, clicking on it generates several errors in the javascript console. It's not new as behaviour when they make some changes to the interface. Fortunately, while this is one of the most important and used drodown menù in the paypal website, I think they'll have a huge amount of requests to fix this, just try in few days and, if you can' open a MTS support ticket crossing your fingers.

Unfortunately seems there's not so much attention on some deployment area, for example, when you use this community platform, several times paypal asks you to complete a survey but, when you click on the link to complete that survey you land on a page with some options but no buttons to proceed next.

Even if it is surely an enormous project to manage in several countries, hope they will change something in the quality of MTS support service, first, and in production deployment processes, second.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.