lifting the limits?

NaruZeldaMaster
Contributor
Contributor

Why does paypall think I've spent 130 already? there is no way that all my transactions added up to that much. And why exactly does paypall NEED my bank account to 'lift' limits per month? Especially since this is a free service...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm a paypal advantage person and I got that designation at the same time as my spending limit went to zero.  How many credit cards do I have to have registered to get the spending limit lifted? I need to spend $5000.00 in the next year to keep that designation and I can't do that from zero. I don't want to, of course. But I would like to have the limit lifted, and do not want to give bank info because I can see that so many people are having trouble with it.  Also, how many points do I have to have to get a $50.00 refund to my credit card amount?  I just thought I'd ask since I can't find it anywhere, and I've called twice to have this credit limited lifted and they said of course, sorry, it has been lifted, but it hasn't.  And PP advantage does not seem to be an advantage in getting information or service, in spite of what they have said.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.