steff

how will i remove paypal ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
14 REPLIES 14

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

You can login to your PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab and select the various links to remove your account(s) from PayPal.

If you want to close your PayPal account, there is also a link there, in your "Profile" page, to do this.

Login to Me Too

drpepperdolly
Contributor
Contributor

I was to get $9.99 from pay pal and i do not know where it is

would some one tell how to get it PLEASE

dpepperdolly

Login to Me Too

vanisia
Contributor
Contributor

Man Surprised      I do not want to close my present Paypal account,  I only want to change it to reflect my NEW bank account number,  Why is this seemingly simple task such an impossible feat to accomplish.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

To change your linked bank account, you need to add and confirm the new bank account, make it your primary bank account and then delete your old bank account.  To add your bank account, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
3. Click Bank Accounts under Financial Information.
4. Click Add Bank and enter your information.

Then just confirm your bank account to complete the process.  If you bank online, you can usually do this instantly.  If you don’t have online access to your bank account, it’ll take a few days.

Login to Me Too

randhill123

i want to remove my account from pay pall

Login to Me Too

Straitcats
New Community Member

I cannot find the "PROFILE"  button that you say to click on.  Where are what do I do ot be able to go ot my accounts?

Login to Me Too

Straitcats
New Community Member

I cannot find the "PROFILE" button that you are saying to click on.

Login to Me Too

terrylynn1313
New Community Member

i am having trouble setting this account up,i had to change my password

cancel do i w i am n ot able to link accounts,with bank,or password,how  do i cance and start

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.