How to not show address on invoice/ to customers

Jazzmin
New Community Member

An address was required for setting up a business account.  However, I'd like to make sure that the address is not listed on invoices nor shown to customer (as I'm a sole proprietor).  I'd like customers to just get an email address and/or phone number for contact - not an address.   How do I set that up?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Jazzmin, and welcome to the forums!

When you're creating your invoice, you can edit the address and opt not to show one. You can save this as a template.

One caveat - if your buyer files a Significantly Not as Described claim and the item needs to be shipped back, your address will need to be given to the buyer. There's a big difference between all of your buyers seeing your address and one buyer in great while seeing it, however.Removing it from your invoices makes perfect sense.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.