PayPal - Show some RESPECT! Answer our QUESTIONS!

CanadaCraig
Contributor
Contributor

The people posting on this message board are customers.

[Or thinking of becoming customers]

Show them some respect.

Answer ALL of their questions.

And do it NOW.

WE should NEVER have to wait on YOU. 

Not everyone likes talking on the phone.

They prefer email or forum responses.

It's easier to refer back to a posted answer than it is to an answer you hear on the phone. Many people hate the phone!

Wake up PayPal.  Be more considerate.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi CanadaCraig, and welcome to the forums!

The PayPal Community Help Forum is a venue for members to discuss PayPal's products and services with other members. You may see posts from PayPal employees, moderators, and administrators from time to time, but the primary purpose of this forum is for members to assist other members, and to share their unique perspectives with one another. To help contribute to the Community, consider taking a look around at the posts of other members to see if there's a question you can answer. Participation in this manner increases the likelihood that your own questions will also be answered by the Community.

If your question is too specific to be answered in the forum by other members, you may find it more fruitful to contact PayPal Customer Service. To reach Customer Service directly, options for both phone and email exist at this link. If you use Twitter, you can also reach out to the @AskPayPal handle.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.