Didn't recieve funds from my bank account - Help?

Storm_Slider
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I haven't recieved money from my bank account. I requested funds to be taken out of my bank account and into my PayPal account about 4 - 7 days ago and now I recieve a email saying that I had insufficent funds in my bank account and so it couldn't be taken out of my bank account and that it's something about it being "reserved". I check my PayPal account and it said that the bank transfer has failed. I do have much more available funds in my bank account then what I need to withdraw from my bank account to PayPal as well as I am sure that I am using the correct information as recently put money from my PayPal into my bank account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Storm_Slider
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, anyone?

Login to Me Too

Storm_Slider
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone going to help me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Storm_Slider -

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry the Community hasn't been able to answer your question yet.  The PayPal Community Help Forums are designed for member to member assistance, and as such, they won't have access to your account, nor can PayPal staff comment on account specifics within the Community.

There are a number of reasons why a bank transfer may fail.  This may include incorrectly registering information, to uncollected funds, to the bank choosing to deny the transfer (even if funds are available).  If you're certain you entered the information correctly, the next best step is to contact the bank in question to have them query their records of the transfer and why they chose to deny it.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.