#howtfdoigetmymoneyoutofhold?!!

TmP12
Contributor
Contributor

Please if anyone knows how I can get my money out of hold & quickly?! Super annoying!! I am new to selling on Depop, but this is my third item I’ve sold now. My money from my second sale & now this third sale are both on hold! It’s been over the “21 days” since my second sale!! It’s literally been a whole month on hold! They say to add tracking to release the funds quicker, supposedly the carrier will confirm the delivery date & then one day after they will release the money. Yeah right!! Both my buyers have received their products already & still no money! Also they got the product in the condition as promised so they can’t say like “ohh maybe they complained about something”. I’m just super frustrated, like hello people need their money!! Especially during all this BS when lots of us don’t have jobs. Please if anyone has helpful tips or knows how to email PayPal!! Every tip/ reply I get will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you! 🙏😊

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.