What is my paypal balance

ashlokk
New Community Member

Hi, I recently like a bill from a creditor because i had a minus in my paypal. I paid that bill and i still have a negative balance in paypal. and I don't want to pay again. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashlokk wrote:

Hi, I recently like a bill from a creditor because i had a minus in my paypal. I paid that bill and i still have a negative balance in paypal. and I don't want to pay again. What should I do?

If I understand what you are saying correctly, when your account is in negative balance you need to resolve the negative balance with PayPal, not with the creditor because they have been paid, that is why your balance is in the negative in the first place, right? So ask for a refund from the creditor of one of the payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@ashlokk

for one you should (NEVER) pay your Bills with Paypal!! (NEVER) creditors don't care & if you owe more money somewhere? your Paypal is (DEAD) LOL I advice you to pay off your (DEBTS) that way you have a Healthy Paypal account & another thing Paypal does not go (NEGATIVE) Nobody can take more money than what you got Paypal works like a Prepaid bank card it can't withdraw anymore.

the reason to why maybe you going to see a negative in your Paypal Still is because you got so many (BILLS) 😂 as soon as you make a Deposit wherever loan you took from somewhere? they are waiting & lurking like (SHARKS) to take that money you (OWE) them!!

now? Pay those Bills Knuckle head!! 😂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.