Update of expired debit card

medunko

Hi, I'm from Bulgaria. I can not update my expired debit card. When I go to wallet and than clicking on the button update card and enter all needed information and than i just get that pay pal can not update my debit card - Please check your information and try again. ". This situation is already for a few days. Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @medunko,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not been able to update your card. Please double check that the name and address associated with the card match exactly what's on your PayPal account. Even a slight discrepancy may cause an issue.

If the problem persists, please contact PayPal customer service by phone so you can safely discuss your card information with a representative. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, then call as a guest or log in.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.