Unable to link my debit card

VijayMsd
Contributor
Contributor

i try to link my debit card its shows error like...
b11-pdc.enstage-sas.com refused to connect ...im getting otp but unable to add my card please help me...

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor

Actually this error is from VISA Debit card service provider. i.e. our bank visa debit card service provider.

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor

Actually this error is from VISA Debit card service provider. i.e. our bank visa debit card service provider.

So here only the solution is to visit our branch and tell them about this issue.

Without initiation from the bank, this issue can never be solved.

Indeed I am also having this same error and I have already communicated with both (Paypal & Bank) and they are advised me to wait for the head branch reply/solution.

Okay.

Login to Me Too

MystiqueMyth
Contributor
Contributor

Was anyone able to solve this problem? My IOB card is facing the same issue. I tried contacting the bank as well. They don't even understand the issue. 

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor
Bank concern is the only way to solve this issue. I have done this. Bank authorities are saying only to wait for the confirmation from the head branch. i.e. Chennai IOB. Guys, there is another solution is to do trail emails to the head branch. And this will make attention to the authorities about this issue and possibly get solved. So majority of these email may possibly take a look and consideration at this issue by the head branch. I encourage to do this to all who are facing the same issue.
Login to Me Too

MystiqueMyth
Contributor
Contributor

You mean, your issue was solved? How long did it take for them to get it working for you?  

Also by head branch, who exactly do you mean? who should i be sending the email to? 

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor
No. it's not yet solved. But it's in process said by my branch manager. And i mean to say that more email regarding this issue will surely sounds on the main head branch to look into this matter. So more emails regarding this issue may surely alert them. I m currently doing the same but only my email doesn't make any sense to the head branch. And yes as PayPal don't let post about emails, i m just trying to say that find contacts of customer support department and do the email to them. Also do the sane to the general grievance cell, general manager grievance department, agm,. Just do this. It will help us to out from this issue.
Login to Me Too

MystiqueMyth
Contributor
Contributor

Got it. I will definitely be doing this. Will update here if there is any changes. 

Login to Me Too

MystiqueMyth
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know whether this issue is solved on your end. But, I was able to get my card verified by using my phone's inbuilt browser(Vivo Browser). I just had to turn off the inbuilt ad blocker on the browser. With this browser, for some reason, I was able to view the OTP verification page and got my card verified. 

Login to Me Too

MJ_28
Contributor
Contributor

Congrats.... But I cant get resolved yet. Still not showing the page for OTP verification. Can you tell me that how page was looks like ? I mean to say that the OTP verification link was redirected is of VISA or IOB ? What was the link kind of ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.