Transfers

Joycesna
Contributor
Contributor
What's different between money received,money transferred,my bank dosnt show deposits on some.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Shiby
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @Joycesna 

Thank you for the post. If you are referring to the information updated in the bank statement, I would suggest you to contact the bank for clarification. For PayPal, money received means you have received a payment on your PayPal account, and money transferred means you have transferred the fund to another account holder or to your bank account. However, you may refer to this article to check the status of a payment and this article to review the statement report of your PayPal transactions.

About the fund withdrawn to your bank account, if it is an instant transfer the money shows up in the bank account or debit card of your choice typically in minutes. If it’s still not available after 30 minutes, please contact your bank. If you have opted for standard transfer The money shows up in your bank account typically in 1-3 business days, depending on your bank’s clearing process. If you make the transfer late at night or on a holiday, the process will take an additional business day as shown below.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Shiby

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.