Transfering money from Paypa to BDO account (Philippines).

ARNOLFO25
Contributor
Contributor

good day,

I'm Arnolfo <removed> from the Philippines, I'm an illustrator and my client from US just paid me 100 dollars and was converted into Philippine currency, I immediately set up mu BDO account here on Paypal to be able to transfer the money to my local bank account, it notified me and said it was already completed, I was even charged 50 pesos for it. It's been over a week now and I still haven't received the money, not showing on my bank statement or my ATM card. Can someone please help me with my concern, I cannot find a local number for Paypal that I could contact, BDO doesn't seem to care as well when I contacted their hotline. You can email me at <removed> if ever you can lend me some help. I'd be glad to pay you at least half of the money. Thank you  in advance. 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

arianasadueste
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Arnulfo! Did you already get your withdraw from your bdo account? I have a problem like you.
Login to Me Too

Kydar
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Did u get they money from PayPal to Ur bdo account? I have the same issues.. I sent money to bdo via PayPal last march 26 and until now April 1, money didn't arrived. Kinda worried. Pls enlighten me what to do. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Jenielee
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue ..please help me
Login to Me Too

mhaecayasa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi does anyone recieved the money after a few days of transferring im kinda worried too because my transfer is already completed and yet still not appearing on my account
Login to Me Too

Chrisstinay
Contributor
Contributor
Same case too, withdrawal completed on Nov 26 until now bdo can't help me. Does anyone got a reversal?
Login to Me Too

Memihts8
Contributor
Contributor
Hi did anyone get their money? Reply would be appreciated. Thank you!
Login to Me Too

April_VA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same issue. Does anyone get an answer on how to resolve the issue? Your response is highly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

sjsbido
Contributor
Contributor
Have you resolved your problem?
Login to Me Too

JapYG
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem! I sent the fund transfer to my BDO last August 29 and until now, October 6, 2020, I still did not get that money! I already contacted BDO but they seem not to care about this. Paypal has made a reversal request from BDO but still no reply. I feel like I have been robbed by this. Anyone who knows how to solve this issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.