Problem with card connection after disconnection from another account

Dina69
Contributor
Contributor
Good afternoon from Greece! It's been two weeks now that I have disconnected a debit card from my account. Though there are no remaining charges it is impossible to connect the same card to a new account. The new account belongs to my son and every time he makes a new effort to insert this card to his account there is always a message that it is still connected to another account. Can someone help me solve this problem? Thank you in advance!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Dina69,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty adding your card to another account. A card in your name should not be added to another person's account, as that can cause problems in the future. If you would like to add it to an account in your own name and are having difficulty doing so, please contact Customer Service for assistance. To see your contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Dina69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia! Thank you for your answer to my problem. It is really quite useful but as I can understand the resolution center is the only way to resolve my problem. I have already tried to send them a message but not during working hours. I will try again though.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.