Pending payments

Woodbutcher1
Contributor
Contributor
Good morning - allow me first to explain what I’ve done: I have a pay card (ADP) from my employer that will not serve as an on-line bill pay card. The result is physically going to a particular bank, withdrawing cash, then depositing it into a different account capable of on-line pay. I also have a home business for which I’ve acquired the PayPal business debit card. After much thinking and some trial and error- I managed to get my home business (using my PPBD Card to draw off the ADP card and send a payment back to myself, at which time I can transfer it to my other account with the on-line pay card. (I hope this is making sense) my first attempt was for $10 and it worked. My second attempt was for $150 and flags flew from everywhere. After 45 minutes of security red-tape , the only thing issue left was a 24 hour pending deposit hold. My question is, due to the fact that I needed that cash available today for CC payments due-TODAY-is there a way to speed up or lift the hold? Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.