Pending payment (what can I do?)

dontaskjess
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I bought something on depop 3 days ago and my payment is pending. I’ve read the pages about why he might not have received my payment but I’m unsure of what to do. The seller won’t post my item until he receives my payment, but I’ve read that sometimes it can take 21 days? I’m unsure if that’s true. Thanks
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dontaskjess

Why its pending is dependent on WHERE its pending.

Is it pending in JUST your account?

Is it pending in your AND the sellers account?

Is it pending in JUST the sellers account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dontaskjess
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure if this is much help sorry, but I know it’s definitely pending in my account, all I’ve heard from the seller is “not received money”, I will try to find out if it’s pending in his.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dontaskjess

Does it say unclaimed at all and if so is there a cancel option OR is there a clearance date AND final question how did you FUND the payment ie which funding source?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dontaskjess
Contributor
Contributor
No, it just says purchase (pending). No option for cancel or clearance date and I payed with my card. To confirm, seller can not see my transaction pending. Thanks 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dontaskjess

In that case double check with the seller that the email address that the payment was sent to was correct and linked to his paypal account and had no spelling errors.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dontaskjess
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve confirmed with the seller that the email address is correct, do you have any more ideas? Thanks 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.